When you fall, it won't help crawling around down there, you must stand and be ready to fall again!

Monday, March 4, 2013

A window of mysteries

Soo, yeah.. HI! :D This time I actually felt a little creative and wanted to take these pictures, though what I show you here is only me trying to find out what I can use this little window for. The story behind the window is that I've recently moved to a new house where I got the basement almost for my own (two rooms and a kitchen + bath). I do share the bath/toilet with my mom that lives upstairs though, and that's where the window comes into the story. See, the bath is quite big and that's really nice, but opposite where you shower, this window is located on the wall for everyone that may walk past it in the basement to look at... At first I didn't like it but I then found the creative perspective in it, and decided to make peace with it through these pictures... Hope you enjoy! :D








- See Ya! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment