When you fall, it won't help crawling around down there, you must stand and be ready to fall again!

Monday, May 30, 2011

R.I.P Thomas Harding....

This weekend I was in Padborg watching some motorbike races where my father should race to... The whole weekend was fun but cold and rainy and we had hoped for some better weather. Then sunday we where watching my dad and the other drivers in a race, when they said over the speakers that one had crashed, wich is normal. They drove off the track and I saw my dad driving with them, so it wasn't him... There came ambulances and people but they didn't seem to do anything, we where told that the rider had crashed into the iron wall and got hit by his motorbike afterwards. After 30 loong minutes a helicopter came and took him away. I was later told that it was my dad's friend Thomas Harding... They where all wery shocked and after 1 or 2 hours they declared him dead. He was a very known danish motorbike racer and only 41 years old with a wife and two kids, the smallest on 2 years. So I would like to ask you to hold one minute of silence for him and his family.... Rest In Peace Thomas Harding....

No comments:

Post a Comment