When you fall, it won't help crawling around down there, you must stand and be ready to fall again!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Buen Camino! :D

Finally I have pulled myself down in front of the computer to put up some pictures of my trip to North Spain. As I've said before the pictures are not the best quality but I hope you'll enjoy them anyways :) I've decided to put the pictures up over the the weeks 29 and 30 because I'm gonna work much, so I don't have so much time for taking photos. So here's a few of the first pictures from before we started walking :)
I just love the view from the windows in the airplane!



Yea, me and mom are a little messy xD

Just liked the scenery...

Love their coca cola's... Very simple design
Oh and by the way: When we met someone that was also walking they always said "Buen Camino" and then we said the same to them.. It was the pilgrims way of wishing each other a good trip I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment