When you fall, it won't help crawling around down there, you must stand and be ready to fall again!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Time goes by

Yes, time goes by, sometimes too fast and sometimes too slow.
Right now I don't know if it goes fast or not... I simply don't have the time to notice it.

Time is what decides our daily life.
I see the light come and go.
Am I awake or asleep?
Please teacher tell me!
My grades are going down.
With my mood and my sleep.
I seek the peace of music.
But time takes it away from me.
"Ding ding" the clock's ticking by.
I slam my head in the table and scream to the world:
LET ME SLEEEP! -.-


Yup, the proof that I am a sound technician at my school 

Waiting for the bus in the dark, Denmark is cold, dark and wet...

But you can always find some light in the darkness.

Sometimes life just goes too fast....

No comments:

Post a Comment