When you fall, it won't help crawling around down there, you must stand and be ready to fall again!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Poem - Frustrated

When i feel down, angry, depressed or anything negative.. I write it down.
I probably have about 50 poems in my little book, where i write them.
I also write songs, but i like poems the best :) They're more easy to write ;)


Sitting alone watching the world passing by through the window.
Happy kids with no worries about life.
Looking down my body, feels like i'm old.
Always thinking too much, afraid of mistakes in my life.
My life has only begun to start!
My soul screaming for help, let me be young and stupid like every one else.
Let me enjoy life, smile and have fun.
Gray colors invading my eyes, making my sight dark and cloudy.
Happy moments don't last forever, i live in a cage.
A different life surrounding me, taking me away from my lost thoughts.
But it won't last forever.
No, it won't last forever.
Everything is starting over, and a new day is coming to scare me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment