When you fall, it won't help crawling around down there, you must stand and be ready to fall again!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My way of photographing :)

Pictures says more than thousand words, shows emotions that can only be seen in the blink of an eye, or the camera's click. I believe in the natural beauty and therefore you will experience, that my photos isn't taken in any kind of scene. It's just when i feel like taking a picture, that i take it.
When i take pictures with people in it, they're always natural, when they smile, laugh or do anything in a move. I can't take pictures of people sitting on a chair and looking at the camera.
That is also one of the reasons, why i don't take pictures of people so often.
Just a little explanation of my pictures ;)
-Line

No comments:

Post a Comment