When you fall, it won't help crawling around down there, you must stand and be ready to fall again!

Friday, June 24, 2011

VACATION! :D

Yo people !!! xD I now officially have vacation, and even though I don't feel so good and really just wanted to have a nice calm vacation, I don't have time.... For the next two weeks I'm not going to be able to upload anything cause I'm going to north Spain... Taking a looong walk with my mom ;) I promise to take photos but they're probably not gonna be the best quality, cause I can't have my big Sony with me....
Right now I'm pretty stressed, cause we're leaving tomorrow, and tonight we're gonna hold a party :)
The rest of the vacation is going to be work, work aaaand work.... But I'll try to upload pictures once a week.
So yesterday we held Midsummer or what we call "Sankt Hans"... We made a witch in a big pile of wood and set fire to it. Danish tradition ;) Here's some pictures of the day and afternoon...





No comments:

Post a Comment