When you fall, it won't help crawling around down there, you must stand and be ready to fall again!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Late Halloween

There hasn't really been happening much in my life for the past months, but this probably made me so lazy that my bed looked better than the chance of taking pictures ;P Well, luckily I got friends and one of them is my old roommate from when I lived at a boarding school and she had ideas and energy and all I had to do was grab er camera and take the pictures so that's pretty much what we did. She did the makeup herself and yes I know the pictures are dark and bad but when you're used to your own camera it takes time to get used to others ^^' I do hope you'll get better pictures from me next time but right now this is all I got..







No comments:

Post a Comment